When we bring a new product in the kitchen, we don't go easy on it. Our writers use it every which way before writing up their thoughts, the good and bad. This year our product reviews ran the gamut from pans and iPad stands to food dehydrators and ice cream makers. Scroll through and discover which products we loved (and didn't love) this year.PANS + SMALL ELECTRICS
• 1 The 7.9" de Buyer Mineral B Element Frypan
• 2 Cristel "L" Line Brushed Stainless Steel Fry Pan
• 3 The Magimix by Robot-Coupe 12-Cup Food Processor
• 4 The Cuisinart ICE-100 Ice Cream and Gelato Maker
• 5 An Ode to the Breville Smart Oven
• 6 Excalibur Dehydrator: 5-Tray Small Garden Excalibur with 26-Hour Timer
• 7 SodaStream Fizz Home Drinks Maker
• 8 The Silver Art Collection Electric Water Kettle by Krups
TOOLS + HELPERS
• 9 Eco-Friendly, Dishwasher-Safe iPad Stand from Chef Sleeve
• 10 The Belkin Chef Stand for iPads and Tablets
• 11 The Ultimate Spatula from GIR: Get It Right
• 12 Cuppow: Transforms a Canning Jar Into a Smart Travel Mug
• 13 Get a Grip: Handyaid Jar and Bottle Opener
• 14 Edgeware Better Zester: The Best Citrus Zester Ever!
• 15 Cap Your Butter Stick: The Butter Saver
• 16 Microwave Chips Made Easy: TopChips Chip Tray
• 17 Nobel Glass Travel Thermos
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2012 roundup!
From December 17 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)