The Kitchn Cure Day 19: Thursday, September 4
Assignment: Buy something nice for your kitchen! (See all the assignments so far here)
Sign Up: Sign up here for The Kitchn Cure
You've worked hard the last few weeks, so now you deserve to buy something special for yourself and your kitchen. It doesn't have to be fancy or expensive — just a little indulgence! Not sure what means? We have a few ideas:
Today's Assignment (estimated time: up to you!)
1. Treat yourself — and your kitchen — to something pretty: I asked my fellow Kitchn editors what one nice, simple thing they'd buy for their kitchen, and we came up with an easy list of go-tos. Here are a few of our favorite small indulgences:
- Fancy hand soap
- New sponges
- A nice liquid soap dispenser (we love this one) or sponge holder
- A new vase or platter
- A pretty tea towel
2. Want even more ideas? We've got you covered: How about a new salt container or butter dish? A gorgeous pie plate or spoon rest? Check out these roundups. You may find something really calls to you!
The Kitchn Cure Liveblog
Follow the progress of The Kitchn Cure in a real live kitchen in our liveblog:
Join The Kitchn Cure!
SHARE YOUR PROGRESS
- Questions, comments, pictures? Email us at email@example.com
- Follow and show your progress on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Make sure to use the #kitchncure hashtag.
(Image credits: Leela Cyd; Faith Durand; West Elm; The Kitchn)