The Kitchn Cure Day 17: Tuesday, September 2
Assignment: Clean out trash can and wipe it down. (See all the assignments so far here)
Sign Up: Sign up here for The Kitchn Cure
I admit it — today's assignment is a bummer. Why? Because cleaning the trash can is kind of gross. But you know what's even grosser? Not cleaning it and having unknown liquids, crumbs, and food scraps collect in the bottom of the bin and start to smell and... morph into even less desirable unknown things. So, let's nip that in the bud now!
Today's Assignment (estimated time: 30 minutes)
- Clean the kitchen trash can: Follow our step-by-step tutorial → How To Clean the Kitchen Trash Can
- Clean the whole trash area: Sweep or vacuum the area around the kitchen trash can. Wash or wipe out any recycling bins or buckets. Straighten everything up!
- That's it! Hurray for a clean trash can.
The Kitchn Cure Liveblog
Follow the progress of The Kitchn Cure in a real live kitchen in our liveblog:
Join The Kitchn Cure!
SHARE YOUR PROGRESS
- Questions, comments, pictures? Email us at email@example.com
- Follow and show your progress on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter! Make sure to use the #kitchncure hashtag.
(Image credits: Rebecca Proctor; Erika Tracy; The Kitchn)