It was a few hours before the Super Bowl, and I was making kale chips
to bring to a party. I'd made the chips plenty of times before and, thinking of how nice it would be to bring two batches, decided to crack up the heat ever so slightly. Fast forward to burnt kale chips, less than 30 minutes before the game with nothing to bring. Hello party saver: Popcorn!It was this caramel corn
recipe in particular that saved the day (thanks, Emma!) and I realized how many other times I'd been in a pinch and opted to buy a last minute dish.
Next time you're in a jam, or just want to save yourself a few minutes (or hours!) prepping a fun appetizer, look to these brilliant popcorn recipes:
• Snack Recipe: Cheesy Spicy Popcorn
• Fall Snacking Recipe: Peanut Butter Popcorn
• Vegan Party (or Anytime!) Snack: Za'atar Popcorn
• Sweet Fall Snack: Maple-Butter Spiced Popcorn
• How To Make Bacon Fat Popcorn
What's your favorite popcorn recipe?
Related: How To: Make Popcorn
(Images: Stephanie Barlow; Faith Durand)