Happy Saturday, folks! Is it super hot where you are? If you're staying inside today to beat the heat, catch up on all the posts that had readers talking this week, including how to avoid bitter green juices, a crucial step for better grain salads, week one voting for Small Cool Kitchens, and 10 glorious salads to celebrate tomatoes and corn. Enjoy!
15. On Why I've Written 250 Weekend Meditations (So Far)
14. Lighten Up Your Favorite Summer Salads with Just One Ingredient
13. Recipe: Soba, Sesame, and Carrot Salad
12. Retro Recipe: Crunchy Cabbage & Ramen Noodle Salad
11. The Best Way to Eat a Salad? With a Pair of Chopsticks
10. Avoid Bitter Green Juices with Just One Simple Ingredient