, $81 for 4-piece setting at Sur La Table. Available in Fig, Citron, Azure, and Cerise.
It's true: white dinnerware is crisp, clean, and endlessly versatile. However, sometimes you just need a little color! Whether you want a cupboard full of splashy solids, or a few patterned pieces to brighten up your otherwise neutral table setting, this colorful dinnerware shopping guide will help you out.
• 1 Tric Dinnerware, $140 for 5-piece place setting at TableArt. Available in 18 colors.
• 2 Fiestaware, $28-$50 for 5-piece place setting. Available at Macy's, JCPenney, Kohl's, and Amazon.
• 3 Verdant Acres Dinnerware, $16 per plate at Anthropologie.
• 4 Max Dinnerware, $19.95 for 4-piece set at Crate & Barrel. Available in Pool Blue, Green, and Yellow.
• 5 Colorware, $8.76 per plate at Fishs Eddy. Available in 16 different colors.
• 6 Fanned Dinnerware, $32 for four plates at West Elm. Available in Seafoam, Coral, and Robin's Egg Blue.
• 7 Emile Henry, $81 for 4-piece setting at Sur La table. Available in Fig, Citron, Azure, and Cerise.
• 8 Script & Posy Dinnerware, $18 per plate at Anthropologie.
• 9 Le Creuset Dinnerware, $199.95 for 16-piece set at Sur La Table. Available in 6 colors.
• 10 Naxos Dinnerware, $7.95 per dinner plate at CB2.
Related: Do You Have Special Occasion Dinnerware?
(Images: as linked)