We're rolling on through The Kitchn Cure, 20 days (or four weekends) of assignments to get your kitchen clean, organized, well-stocked, and all round rocking. To get us through the last push, let's rock out on this long weekend with a playlist designed to keep your toes tapping and your mop in motion.
Here are 20 songs, from our readers' suggestion and our own favorite playlists — all guaranteed to set you dancing as your kitchen gets cleaner.
We asked all of you for your favorite dancing-while-cleaning songs, and we couldn't even begin to fit them all in one list! So make sure you check out all the comments on the post and on Facebook too — some good stuff there.
20 Songs for Dancing While Cleaning Your Kitchen
- Bonafied Lovin' – Chromeo
- You Made a Believer Out of Me – Ruby Andrews
- One Life Stand – Hot Chip
- Big Mouth – Santigold
- Lose Yourself to Dance - Daft Punk
- 9 to 5 – Dolly Parton
- I Want to Break Free – Queen
- Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
- All of Me – Tanlines
- Jungle Drum! – Emiliana Torrini
- Close to Me – The Cure
- Ways to Go - Grouplove
- Dazz - Brick
- The Walker – Fitz and the Tantrums
- I Wish – Skee-Lo
- Fancy – Iggy Azalea
- Vamos a la Playa – Righeira
- Seasons (Waiting on You) –Future Islands
- Rock Steady – Aretha Franklin
- Let It Go - Idina Menzel
→ Listen to the playlist online: A Playlist for Dancing While You Clean the Kitchen! at Spotify
→ Listen to the playlist in the Spotify app: A Playlist for Dancing While You Clean the Kitchen!