Good thing we found some good tips and tricks! Read on for a few helpful tips from The Kitchn on getting the most out of your bird. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned vet — it seems as though everyone has a different tip or trick to approaching carving a turkey. Maybe you use a specialty knife, or a multi-use cleaver, or maybe you prefer a much smaller knife! Let us know what works best for you!
Here are the tips we found most helpful:
• How To Carve a Chicken (or a Turkey or a Duck)
• Perfect for Canning (& Carving!): Epicurean Carving Board
• Kitchen Relic: The Electric Carving Knife
• How To Carve a Roast Chicken: The Video
• The Only Knife You Need? The Chinese Cleaver
• Five Thanksgiving Prep Tips from Melissa Clark
• Good Question: How To Cut Up a Turkey Before Roasting?
Got any great tips for carving a turkey