Well, the big day is just around the corner and we've got our annual free turkey from our local market in our freezer. The pressure is building and we know we need to perfectly carve the turkey and get nice even slices.
Good thing we found some good tips and tricks! Read on for a few helpful tips from The Kitchn on getting the most out of your bird.
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned vet — it seems as though everyone has a different tip or trick to approaching carving a turkey. Maybe you use a specialty knife, or a multi-use cleaver, or maybe
you prefer a much smaller knife! Let us know what works best for you!
Here are the tips we found most helpful:
• How To Carve a Chicken (or a Turkey or a Duck)
• Perfect for Canning (& Carving!): Epicurean Carving Board
• Kitchen Relic: The Electric Carving Knife
• How To Carve a Roast Chicken: The Video
• The Only Knife You Need? The Chinese Cleaver
• Five Thanksgiving Prep Tips from Melissa Clark
• Good Question: How To Cut Up a Turkey Before Roasting?
Got any great tips for carving a turkey
Related: Meet the Main Course: On Slaughtering Your Own Turkey