Welcome to Saturday! We hope you're enjoying the weekend so far. If you're inside today trying to keep cool, take a moment to catch up on The Kitchn's hot posts from this week! Popular posts include a roundup of iced tea recipes, a look at 10 habits that could be affecting your sense of taste, the most delicious way to eat a hot dog, and why you should freeze fresh herbs in olive oil. Enjoy!
15. Perfect Pitcher Drink Recipe: Blueberry Lavender Vodka Spritzer
14. From Faux Bois to Stenciled and Striped: 10 Cool, Unusual Kitchen Floors
13. 10 Fresh, Cold Takes on Iced Tea
12. Not Just Smoking: 10 Habits That Can Affect Your Sense of Taste
11. 10 Sandwiches for a Summer Picnic Lunch
10. How To Cook Great Ribs in the Oven