Do you have an Instagram account? Of course you do. The Kitchn got one a couple months ago and its been fun playing around with what kind of content we want to share. I admire these 15 food oriented Instagram accounts for their beautiful photos, quirky comments, and being able to tell a small narrative within the confines of the app.
These food Instagramers come from all over the food industry –– some are bloggers, professional photographers, authors, or chefs. All are worth following if you want your daily dose of incredible food photos.
- 1 Ashley Rodriguez, ashrod
- 2 Aran Goyoaga, cannellevanille
- 3 Alice Gao, alice_gao
- 4 Alex Grossman, alxgrossmn
- 5 Izy Hossack, topwithcinnamon
- 1 Julie Lee, julieskitchen
- 2 Ida Skivenes, idafrosk
- 3 April Bloomfield, aprilbloomfield
- 4 Tracy Benjamin, tracyshutterbean
- 5 David Lebovitz, davidlebovitz
- 1 Cheryl Sternman Rule, sternmanrule
- 2 Dorie Greenspan, doriegreenspan
- 3 Melissa Coleman, thefauxmartha
- 4 Jamie Oliver, jamieoliver
- 5 dylan + jeni, eeddbbmm (Jeni: oishiieats)
What do you think makes a good food oriented Instagram account? Is it just beautiful photos of food, or is it something more? We want to know!
(Images: As linked)