Now that the Thanksgiving meal has been eaten and everyone has had a chance to share what they're thankful for, it's time to save some money. Even if you don't plan to stand in line or camp out for the best deal on a new TV, you can still take advantage of the lower prices that accompany the official start of the holiday shopping season.
To help you out, we've compiled some of the best deals on kitchen goods. So whether you're braving the crowds or shopping online, here are a few deals to pay attention to.
Gadgets & Small Appliances
- KitchenAid 6-Quart Professional Stand Mixer, $250 from Amazon: This Amazon Deal of the Day is valid for Cyber Monday only, and will save you 42% off the normal retail price of the professional version of the stand mixer.
- KitchenAid Classic Stand Mixer, $200 from Best Buy: It's always a good idea to consider a stand mixer during the holiday shopping season, and the classic flip-top version is $50 off from November 26 to November 28.
- Instant Pot Programmable Pressure Cooker, $90 from Amazon: We love a pressure cooker, and it doesn't get much better than this one, especially when it's 60% off as Amazon's Deal of the Day. The sale price is available on Friday, November 27 only.
- Vitamix 5200 Super Package, $450 from Costco: Everyone's favorite heavy duty blender is $107 off right now. The price includes a manufacturer's coupon, which lasts through December 24.
- Anova Precision Cooker, $129 from Anova: Ready to explore the world of sous vide cooking? Now's your chance. This precision cooker is $50 off the normal price.
- Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Maker, $300 from Crate & Barrel: Take your morning coffee game to the next level, and save while doing it. This single-serve brewer is $330 off the normal price.
- Hedley & Bennett Aprons: If you're not looking for the typical Black Friday fare, consider adding a beautiful new apron or table linen to your kitchen from Hedley & Bennett. The company is running a site-wide 25% off promotion when you use the code HUNGRY4APRONS.
- Cuisinart Stainless Steel 12-piece Cookware Set, $80 from Kohl's: Perfect for any winter weddings you might be attending, this extensive cookware set is $100 off the normal retail price.
- Wusthoff 10-Piece Knife Block Set, $150 from Sur La Table: Normally more than $400, this complete knife set is a bargain. If your knife collection is in need of an upgrade, this is the way to do it.
- Martha Stewart 2-Quart Round Casserole, $30 from Macy's: At this price, you can give everyone cast iron this holiday. Just be prepared for the shipping costs if you're buying them in-store and mailing them.