Bacon fat popcorn, tripping up the office lunch thief, DIY corn nuts, and bringing back the three-martini lunch - these were just a few of the highlights from our Lunch Week last year. Take a look!
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• Whatever happened to the three-martini lunch?
• Folding last night's leftovers inside crepes makes an excellent light lunch.
• Anyone else addicted to corn nuts? Here's how to make them at home!
• Parisian-style lunching - so elegant and classy!
• Check out all the ways to use miso, besides miso soup!
• Five lunches with five ingredients each equals one week of super easy lunches.
• For the bento-box lovers, here's a kitchen tour with bento expert Biggie of Lunch in a Box.
• Forget tuna fish salad! This vegetarian alternative with chickpeas is a lunchtime favorite.
• Make your own office lunch survival kit with these desk essentials.
• Do you ever have a beer with lunch? These low-alcohol beers are perfect if you're in the mood.
• Some excellent tips for making your lunch salads ahead of time.
• Here's our favorite way to slice a bell pepper.
• Some great ideas for light and portable dishes for office potlucks.
• A creamy salad dressing that might just beat out that bottle of ranch!
• These indoor-outdoor kitchens are some of the coolest (literally!) we've ever seen.
• Bacon fat popcorn. You know you want it.
• Some great sources for no-leak containers for taking soup to work.
• Another awesome kitchen remodel courtesy of IKEA.
• Some helpful tips for anyone who's ever felt the burn of a stole lunch.
A Year Ago and a Week: Lady Gaga's Tea Service & Bloody Marys for All