You know the saying, good things come in small packages? I'm quite sure it's referring to blueberries. So small, yet bursting with so much sweet flavor when they're ripe and in season. Which coincidentally is right now.
Sadly, like all good things, blueberry season will soon be coming to an end. Yes, you can find blueberries all year long, but nothing compares to the plump, sweet berries of early and mid-summer.
You've still got time, though, and we're here to help you make the most of it! From classic blueberry pie, to blueberry studded breakfast treats, cocktails, ice cream and frozen yogurt, here are the 15 most sweet and satisfying ways to take advantage of the last weeks of blueberry season.
Pie & Cake
- Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Pie
- Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Blueberry and Apricot Crumble
- Lemon-Blueberry Yogurt Cake with Lemon Cream
Breakfast & Bars
- Blueberry Breakfast Bars
- Breakfast Grain Salad with Blueberries, Hazelnuts & Lemon
- Blueberry-Oat Quick Bread
- Grain-Free Lemon & Blueberry Scones
- Blueberry Bran Muffins