Welcome to The Kitchn's yearly roundup and lookback at the best posts of the past year. Let's start with kitchen tours, one of our most popular features! We love giving you a peek inside the kitchens of other cooks, and this year we had quite a range: Sara Moulton, Melissa Clark, Bob and Cortney Novogratz, and Louis Armstrong. And then there were everyday cooks like yourself: Lupine in Portland, Matt and Blair in Columbus, Ohio. Read on to see the top 15 tours of this past year, and to get a little kitchen inspiration on this December morning!
• 1 Frank's Swift and Stunning IKEA Remodel
• 2 Matt and Blair's Fresh Retro Kitchen
• 3 Sara Moulton's Everyday Family Kitchen
• 4 An Ultra-Sleek, Ultra-Micro Kitchen
• 5 Paule Caillat's Splendid Paris Kitchen
• 6 Bob and Cortney of Sixx Design Serve Nine
• 7 Kittie's Precision Micro Kitchen
• 8 Melissa Clark's Revamped Kitchen
• 9 Shelby and Joe's Fabulous Family Kitchen
• 10 Jill's Small Powerhouse of a Kitchen
• 11 Lupine and Dan's Joyful, Organized Kitchen
• 12 John and Jason's Color Infused Kitchen
• 13 Ashley's Bright and Efficient Kitchen
• 14 Sarah Rae's Open, Art-Filled Kitchen
• 15 Louis Armstrong's Cool Blue Haven
Did you have a favorite kitchen tour (here or elsewhere!) in 2010?
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's end-of-year roundup! We are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the last year, including lots of recipes. We are also shaking out our reader mailbag, and giving you a few more great guest posts from our friends.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)