Soup season has officially started. The chill outside brings sweaters and soup pots to the fore, and there is arguably nothing more comforting than a big vat of soup simmering on the stove. Simple or complicated, creamy or spicy, you just can't go wrong with soup for autumn.
Here are 15 essential soups you should be making right now, from miso soup, to Italian wedding soup, and creamy curried cauliflower soup. You better believe you're going to put your Dutch oven to good use this season.
Soup is one of the easiest things you can make for dinner: prep your ingredients, throw them all in a pot, and let the magic happen. You can always step things up a notch with easy upgrades like adding a parmesan rind or using homemade stock.
15 Essential Soups for Fall
What are your favorite soups for right now? Here are our 15 essential soups you should make this fall.
- Miso Soup with Rice & Poached Egg
- How To Make the Best Chicken Noodle Soup
- Minnesota Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup
- Mexican Chicken Soup
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Soup
- Vegetarian Pho (Vietnamese Noodle Soup)
- Cuban Black Bean Soup
- Baked Potato Soup With Bacon, Scallions & Cheddar
- How To Make Egg Drop Soup
- Beer Cheese Soup
- Curried Coconut Carrot Soup
- Hot & Sour Mushroom, Cabbage, and Rice Soup
- Easy Green Minestrone
- Turkey Tortilla Soup