One thing we discovered this year is that just as much as you love cooking our recipes, you love pinning them at Pinterest! It's said that the first way we eat is with our eyes, and based on these drool-worthy images you're definitely in for a treat.
From slow cooker meals to hearty, cheesy comfort food, and fall's favorite drink, here are the 10 most-pinned recipes of the year.
The Kitchn's 10 Most-Pinned Recipes of 2014
- Slow Cooker Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Smashed Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Lasagna-Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
- Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
- Garlicky Roasted Broccoli
- Parmesan Risotto with Roasted Shrimp
- Sparkling Spiked Peach Lemonade
- White Pizza with Avocado, Spinach & Mozzarella
- How To Make a Pumpkin Spice Lattes (Even Better Than Starbucks!)