• Thanksgiving Recipe Inspiration: Hors d'oeuvres - Chickpea bruschetta to lemony olives!
• Sunday Brunch: Cranberry Baked French Toast - A very nice way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. So nice, in fact, they'll all be begging for seconds.
• Taste Test: Frozen Pie Crusts - Who walks away with the golden prize?
• Should You Cook Your Turkey in Parts? - A scientific argument for a dismembered bird.
• The Secret Ingredient (Cranberry): Braised Rainbow Chard With Cranberries - Festive and colorful!
Previous Good Eats: Buffalo Fried Turkey
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)