Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? A very helpful and inspiring roundup of little bites that are just right for pre-Thanksgiving nibbles. Plus, cooking a turkey in parts, a taste test of frozen pie crusts, and a cranberry baked French toast. • Thanksgiving Recipe Inspiration: Hors d'oeuvres
- Chickpea bruschetta to lemony olives!
• Sunday Brunch: Cranberry Baked French Toast - A very nice way to use up leftover cranberry sauce. So nice, in fact, they'll all be begging for seconds.
• Taste Test: Frozen Pie Crusts - Who walks away with the golden prize?
• Should You Cook Your Turkey in Parts? - A scientific argument for a dismembered bird.
• The Secret Ingredient (Cranberry): Braised Rainbow Chard With Cranberries - Festive and colorful!
Previous Good Eats: Buffalo Fried Turkey
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)