Happy pre-Thanksgiving weekend, folks! Here's a look at our most popular posts from the past week, including our everyone-can-make-them recipe essentials for Thanksgiving, cooking tutorials for mashed potatoes, tarte tatin, and stuffing, and a tour of Deb Perelman's (aka Smitten Kitchen) tiny East Village kitchen!
15. How to Tell If Baking Soda Has Expired 14. 15 Rolls, Biscuits, and Quick Breads for the Thanksgiving Table 13. 5 Tips for Budget-Friendly Holiday Baking 12. How To Make a Classic Tarte Tatin 11. Preparing for the Holiday: 7 Dishes To Make Now and Freeze 10. How To Make the Best Mashed Potatoes
9. The Secrets of Bake Sale Best Sellers: Brownies, Cupcakes...
8. The Unexpected Secret to the Best Cinnamon Rolls Ever
7. How To Make Easy Thanksgiving Stuffing
6. 7 Tools You May Not Have That Will Make Thanksgiving Prep Easier
5. Maple Pecan Blondies with Maple Butter Glaze
4. 10 Bite-Sized Fall Breakfast Recipes
3. Cookie Dough Dip: Made With a Secret Ingredient Your Party Guests Won't Believe!
2. The Kitchn's Very Simple, Very Basic Recipe Essentials for Thanksgiving
1. Deb Perelman's Tiny Smitten Kitchen Rental
Previous Hot Posts: Vegetarian Main Courses, Potluck Party Dishes, 28 Meat Tips & Tutorials, and the Best Digital Cooking Magazine