In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: Some tips and ideas for sticking to your budget and still throwing a great Thanksgiving party. Plus, top wine stories of the year, and a look at where Trader Joe's sources their food.
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• Men who cook are no longer a novelty - Canton Rep
• The culture of Calvados - Telegraph UK
• The Top Legal and Political Wine Stories of 2010 -Fermentation
• School nutrition bill could be revived in Congress - AP
• Vets call Halal meat, Islamic slaughter 'cruel' - Daily Mail
• Many Kids Skipping Meals, Snacking Instead - US News World Report
• What Americans Can Learn From Japanese Cuisine - Atlantic
• Where Does Trader Joe’s Food Come From? - CHOW
• Thanksgiving on a Budget - Food 2
• How A Promise Led To Innovation: A Peanut Sheller - NPR
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)