• 1 Hot and Sour Mushroom, Cabbage, and Rice Soup - This is the one I'm making! Hot peppers, sour lime juice, savory turkey broth, with soft bits of rice and tender cabbage — this is a winter addiction for me and my husband.
• 2 Hot & Sour Soup - So Easy! - Another recipe for Hot and Sour Soup, but a little more authentic to what you'd find in a Chinese restaurant.
• 3 Italian Escarole Soup - This hearty soup includes turkey meatballs, so it only makes sense to use turkey broth.
• 4 Mexican Chicken Soup - The savory depth of turkey broth would work very well in this soup.
• 5 Easy Turkey Tortilla Soup - Another soup that relies on some lime juice for zing.
• 6 Ajiaco (Chicken and Potato) Soup - A traditional Colombian soup made from chicken and potatoes, but also fabulous with turkey.
• 7 Easy Kale Soup for One (or Two) - Simple, healthy, easy, and delicious.
• 8 Mushroom Soup - Savory and umami-laden, especially when made with turkey broth.
Do you have turkey broth left over from Thanksgiving? What are you planning on doing with it?
(Images, clockwise from top left: Faith Durand; Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan; Faith Durand; Kathryn Hill)