In last Thursday's email (signed up yet?) I showed you ten things I love from my mother's kitchen, and I asked you to show us ten things you love in your own kitchen. Many of you have replied, and we've been showing you some of our favorites!
Here's Leslie's kitchen, a sanctuary for teatime with a vintage flair.
1. Vintage apron collection - great when you have impromptu guests to help cook or younger visitors baking cookies
2. Fireking Azurite dish collection - my mom pieced my collection together via eBay
3. Cow & calf creamers - great for coffee and I love them both sitting together on my lazy susan
4. Garlic holder - I bought this is Monterrey Mexico and it now holds my garlic
5. Vintage knife holder - I love being able to keep my smaller pairing knives close to the stove
6. Fireking mixing bowls - I have pieced together the azurite set of mixing bowls and am working on the red dot. I love having these in all the different sizes for baking
7. Bodum press pot - the only thing I use to make a great cup of coffee
8. My assortment of different teas
9. Tea Revives You poster - recently purchased because of my love for tea
10. Vintage glasses - my mom put together this set of vintage glasses with the different flowers on them
Thanks, Leslie, for sharing your kitchen with us.
• Vintage Yankee, Leslie's blog
• Ten Things I Love From My Mother's Kitchen
• Ten Things I love: Brooke's Vintage Collections
• white-and-pink-077289">Ten Things I Love: Alicia's Spicy Black & White (and Pink!)
• Ten Things I Love: Janine's Spoons (and Husband!)
• Ten Things I Love: Meg's Family Kitchen