Janine submitted one of the best lists of favorite kitchen things yet, and it includes her brand new husband. To see how her husband qualifies as one of her ten favorite kitchen things, read on!
Here are my favorite kitchen things from others:
• A battered cutting board from my mother with three forms of potato mashers: (l to r) my potato ricer, my mother's potato masher and my grandmother's potato masher.
• Some beat-up spoons. The one with the dent is from when I used it to feed something through the food processor.
• My new husband of two weeks. A bit of a stretch, I know, but he arrived in December from Uruguay after months of long distance romance (we met in Toronto). He enthusiastically tastes everything and insists on doing the dishes, making him my most valued kitchen item!
Congratulations on being newly married, Janine! We hope that kitchen bliss is yours forever.
More Favorite Kitchen Things:
• Ten Things I Love From My Mother's Kitchen
• Ten Things I Love: Brooke's Vintage Collections
• Ten Things I Love: Alicia's Spicy Black & White (and Pink!)