Here's the sellers sad story of why they have to let it go for half the price: "I wanted to use it in my apartment, but sadly, my apartment's kitchen is too small for even a countertop dishwasher. it's now being used as a coffee table and I keep accidentally slamming into it in the middle of the night. Please take it away before i break my neck."
Fix the seller's late night bruises and your dishpan hands in one purchase. Just make sure you check out our thread on countertop dishwashers before you buy.
And don't forget to post your own listings at The Kitchen's classifieds by clicking the yellow button to the right.
OTHER COOKS' STUFF
• Set of 28 cookbooks for $20
• Two Kitchen Aid Food Processors for $25
• Crate and Barrel chocolate fondue set with serving plate for $10
• Cuisinart ICE-40 Flavor Duo Ice Cream Maker for $40
• All the Wood Wine Racks from a Wine Cellar for $200