Tomorrow evening at the Ferry Building Marketplace
, CUESA and Parties That Cook will be hosting a hands-on class in making tapas from fresh summer ingredients. Participants will learn how to make:
- Zucchini and Potato Pancakes with Basil
- Scallop and Shrimp Tostadas with Tequila, Lime and Garlic
- Chicken Skewers with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Roasted Eggplant, Red Pepper and Garlic Dip with Crispy Pita Chips
- Albondigas: Spanish-Style Meatballs in Almond, Garlic and Parsley Sauce
You even get to eat them, too, replete with music, take-home recipes, and digital photos!
Tickets are $45 and are available for purchase through Brown Paper Tickets.
(Image: Parties That Cook)