Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Montreal Canada
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The long prep counter makes it possible for a couple of us to be chopping while others are at the stove or rummaging through the overpacked fridge. Open to the dining and living rooms, the space is the social epicentre of the house.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- Space was the biggest issue. When we re-designed the kitchen we made the prep counter more narrow (18" deep) to make the kitchen more spacious. Custom built pull-out cabinets were added in every possible corner to add accessible storage.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- Salads and freshly caught fish in the summer. Hearty soups and stews during the winter months.
See all entries