For some, fall means football. And for many, football means tailgating. And then there are those of us who don't care all that much about tailgating, but care a lot about homemade snacks. So then, this time of year is pretty much a win-win for everyone. The trick about tailgating snacks is that they should be relatively easy and delicious with little necessary on-site preparation. That's why chips and dip tend to be a staple. So we looked through our archives and found a few of our favorite dip recipes along with some from around the web that we're excited to try.
Do you have a favorite tailgating snack?
From The Kitchn's Archives:
• Delicata Squash and Gruyere Dip
• Vidalia Onion Dip with Bacon Crumbles
• Fava Bean Dip With Roasted Garlic and Yogurt
• Smoky Corn and Jalapeno Dip
From Around the Web:
• BLT Dip - Chicago Tribune
• Swiss and Bacon Dip - The Food Network
• Seven Layer Bean Dip - Martha Stewart
• Caramelized Onion Dip - Food 52
• Jalapeno Popper Dip - Closet Cooking
Related: Entertaining Tip: Easy Food Processor Dips
(Image:Flickr member citymama licensed for use under Creative Commons)