My love for Taco Night will never fade. What's better than being presented with your very own tortilla and an array of vegetables, shredded meats, beans, and cheeses to put on top? No matter what you choose, it's bound to be delicious. And on the prep side of things, tacos are easy-peasy. Just take a look at these weeknight recipes.
Tacos are really all about the toppings: sliced radishes, shredded lettuce, crumbly cheese, diced onions, bits of avocado. Mmmm...avocado. I usually make one taco "base," like shredded goat or a pot of spiced beans, and then several quick toppings for people to choose from.
• Goat Tacos - This is always a favorite in our house. Try cooking the goat in the slow-cooker and it will ready by the time you get home!
• Spicy Avocado Pork Tacos - The avocado salsa on this one makes a nice change from our usual diced avocado.
• Sweet Potato Breakfast Tacos - Taco Night, meet Breakfast-For-Dinner Night.
• Potato Tacos (Tacos de Papa) - This taco truck favorite is super-easy to make at home.
• Fish Tacos - A good reason to keep the grill out past Labor Day.
• Black Bean Tacos - Fresh, homemade beans give this staple from our college days a tasty upgrade.
What are your Taco Night favorites?
Related: How to Make Your Own Taco Seasoning