Those of us with small kitchens may also have small households. If your home is just yours or is shared with one other, a table for two in the kitchen can be a wonderfully cozy place to have your meals. Here are a few kitchens with small tables for two:
• 1 A small-but-light-filled eating area in a contemporary white kitchen via House to Home.
• 2 A Glasgow School-style kitchen with two reproduction Charles Rennie Macintosh chairs at a small table. By Studio Celeste Interiors
• 3 A fold-down table in the kitchen area of this Tumbleweed-style tiny home.
• 4 Cafe chairs in the corner of a cozy kitchen by Don Pritchard
• 5 A warm table for two from Maxwell and Sara Kate's old apartment.
Do you have a kitchen table for two? Please tell us about it below.
Related: Tell Us: Where Do You Eat Dinner?
(Images: Homes & Gardens, Rob Osterburg, via This Tiny House , Don Pritchard, Apartment Therapy)