Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week, since we're deep into Cookie Week, we went and found our five favorite cookie recipes from the Serious Eats archives. Here they are, for your baking delectation!
• Swiss Cinnamon Crisps - These crispy postage-stamp-sized cookies are simple and quiet, but we're smitten by their crisp edges — so inviting!
• Lime Meltways - Delicate, crumbly, and tangy.
• Chewy Ginger Cookies With Cardamom And Black Pepper - Spicy, chewy, reliably delicious. I've made these cookies and love 'em.
• Florentine Bars - Nutty, fruity bars dipped in chocolate. These may be the ultimate Christmas cookie!
• Reverse Whoopie Pie - We love the Cake Spy columns at SE, and this is one of the most fun recipes there. So delicious.
Previous Good Eats: Truffled Macaroni Gratin and Four More Noodle Dishes
(Image: Gina DePalma/Serious Eats)