We just discovered the work of Dos Family, a band of three friends and photographers in Sweden. Jenny, Staffan and Isabelle take luscious photos of homes and share them on their website. We are especially loving some of the kitchens in their home tours; they are bright, down-to-earth, and so inspiring, with color and storage ideas for renters and owners alike.
The main thing that impressed us about all these Swedish kitchens was that they seemed to be functional
, first and foremost. They are bright, colorful, and they all employ white well. And yet they're not showroom kitchens; there are plenty of gadgets and dishes on the walls, and lots of open storage. They just look like great rooms to actually cook in.
• 1 Marianne
- This entire apartment is ridiculously charming.
• 2 Alexandra Brandt
- Love the blue cabinets.
• 3 Johanna, Andreas and Lillo
- We want a big light like that.
• 4 Cim, August, and Laban
- Bright colors!
• 5 Jennifer, Micke, Celeste, Margo and Caprice
- How about bright yellow inside your cabinets?
• 6 Måns, Kicki, Vera, Timo and Irma
- That green color is perfect.
• 7 Julia and her girls
- Open storage done well.
• Make sure to visit Dos Family and see all the rest of their lovely home tours and creative projects: Dos Family
Related: Kitchen Gallery: White, Bright, and Clean
(Images: Dos Family)