It's How To Month at The Kitchn, so today we thought we'd look back at a few helpful tutorials on making sweet treats. From whipping meringue (on video!), and a hack for making real ice cream without an ice cream maker, to cooking up an Oreo cake and magical one-ingredient ice cream, to a discussion on how to make a wedding cake without losing your mind, here are some of our favorite how to posts for the sweeter side of things. TOP ROW
• 1 How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient! - A weird, crazy, yet also amazing recipe.
• 2 How To Make Cake Pops - A very popular tutorial. Everyone seems to love cake pops.
• 3 How To Make Ice Cream Without an Ice Cream Machine: An Easy, Foolproof Method - No ice cream maker? No problem. This method just calls for a couple of bowls, some ice, and a mixer.
• 4 How To Make an Oreo Cake - An over-the-top dessert!
• 5 How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies (Without a Mixer) - Let's go back to basics. A tutorial for perfect chocolate chip cookies.
• 6 How To Make Your Own Wedding Cake (Without Losing Your Mind) - A discussion of a few points to help you tackle one big cake.
• 7 How To Make Halfway Cookies - A different sort of cookie bar, with crackly crispy meringue on top.
• 8 How To Make Sprinkles - Make sprinkles?! Yes! It's astonishingly easy.
• 9 How To Make Candied Bacon Fudge - You know you want to try it. Just once.
• 10 How To Make Cheesecake That Will Amaze Your Friends - Steps to follow for a better cheesecake.
• 11 How To Make Funnel Cakes At Home - Forget the fair and make funnel cakes at home.
• 12 How To Whip Egg Whites & Make Meringue: The Video - A video that shows each stage of making meringue.
• 13 How To Make Thai Mango with Coconut Sticky Rice - A simple recipe that gives restaurant-style sweet sticky rice. It's so simple!
• 14 How To Make a Killer Strawberry Milkshake - Craving that luscious strawberry flavor? Try this.
• 15 How To Make Crème Brûlée at Home: Without a Torch! - Another restaurant dessert that is actually dead simple to make at home.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)