1. Glazed Duck with Clementine Sauce from Gourmet - Talk about finger-licking good!
2. Smoked Salmon with Clementines from Jamie Oliver - An excellent starter for a fancy mid-winter dinner party.
3. Couscous with Clementines, Chickpeas, Olives, and Dates from Epicurious - Add this to your repertoire of grain salads.
4. Sweet Potato Bisque with Clementines and Sage from Vegetarian Times - An interesting twist on this traditional winter soup.
5. Clementine and Vanilla Bean Quick Bread from Martha Stewart - Clementine juice gives this quick bread a bright citrus flavor.
6. Clementine Posset from Bon Appétit - We've become obsessed with these simple cream custards.
7. Fromage Blanc Parfaits with Citrus Fruits and Caramel Sauce from the New York Times - We like the idea of creamy mild cheese with the tangy clementine caramel sauce.
8. Clementine and Poppy Seed Muffins from BBC Good Food - The perfect way to start the day.
What are your favorite ways to cook with clementines?
(Image: Shelley Wiseman/Gourmet)