Did you know that Easter comes twice a year? Well, sort of. Western and Eastern Christians celebrate it on different days, so while one eggs-n-bunny phase is long past, Orthodox Easter is this Sunday. Far more spring-like weather, we say!
In case you're celebrating Easter this weekend, here are a few good Easter recipes from our archive, including Pascha cheese with cherries, golden chocolate eggs, and a traditional sweet bread.
Traditional Easter Menu
• Recipe: Mixed New Potato Salad with Sweet Basil and Shallots
• Recipe: Houska (Czech Easter Bread)
• Recipe: Grated Beet Salad with Blue Cheese
• Recipe: D.I.Y. Horseradish Sauce
• Recipe: Pascha Cheese with Cherries
• Easter Table Decorations: Putting Egg Cups to Work
• Spring Treat: How To Make Golden Chocolate Easter Eggs
• Tea Eggs for the Holidays
• Eggs, Eggs, and More Eggs: Best Egg Recipes and Products
• Homemade Marshmallow Peeps!
• Huevos Haminados
• Leftover Easter Eggs? Make Egg Salad