There are record temps in the Midwest and Northeast right now, and we're already wishing for fall. It's not the kind of weather that makes you want to turn on your stove, which is a cruel irony since this is just when the markets are really heating up too. We're curious - when it gets this hot, what do you want to eat? Check out a few quick and cool recipes after the jump, too.
• Eating From the Garden: Meyer Lemon Spring Salad with Baby Greens, Herbs, Almonds and Goat Cheese
• Hot Day Relief: Frothy, Creamy, Refreshing Strawberry Lassis
• Recipe: Strawberry Ice Cream with Cacao Nibs
• Recipe: Garlic Greens with Pine Nuts and an Egg
• Recipe: Egg, Arugula, and Herb Tartine
What do you cook (if anything) when it's this hot?
(Images: Faith Hopler)