Our requirements for breakfast are modest, but they always include a pot of fresh, well-brewed coffee. Is coffee part of your morning meal? If so, how do you brew it? Auto drip carafe? French press? Aeropress? Single-serving espresso maker? Tell us, and tell us what you love about your coffee method.
Interviews & Features on Coffee
• Expert Interview: Allegro Coffee Buyer Christy Thorns
• Slurp Loud and Proud: Stumptown Coffee Cupping in Portland, Oregon
• Reinventing Coffee: A Visit With Coava & Their Kone Filter
• Artisan Interview: Joel Domreis of Courier Coffee
Tips & Tools for Better Coffee
• Should I Add Salt to My Coffee Grounds?
• Help! What's Wrong With My Coffee Brewing Method?
• Good Question: How to Make the Perfect Cafe au Lait?
• What Is the Best Way To: Make Coffee at Home?
• Want Great Coffee? Free iPhone App from Intelligentsia
(Images: Anjali Prasertong; Leela Cyd Ross)