One way to ensure that brunch is a success is to have a few choices, with at least one sweet option and one savory option. I generally make some kind of muffin or scone, a savory frittata or quiche, lay out fresh fruit and make a pot of strong coffee. Often, I'll do mini scones or muffins so guests can try something new without feeling like they have to commit to full-size baked goods along with everything else on the table.
That being said, committing won't be much of an issue with the following recipes. Most are incredibly simple to make at home (many you can actually do the night before) and will be deliciously unexpected additions to the morning table. From baked banana donuts to a delicious vanilla-flecked brown sugar bread pudding, there's something here for every sweet brunch fan out there. Which will you try first?
7 Banana Recipes To Try For Brunch
- Crepes with Sauteed Bananas and Chocolate (pictured) - Martha Stewart
- Banana Bread Scones - How Sweet it Is
- Nutella Swirl Banana Muffins - Tastefully Julie
- Banana Walnut Waffles - Joy the Baker
- Banana Donuts with Banana Frosting - Rachael Ray
- Blue Ridge Bread Pudding - Explore Asheville
- Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal - Inspired Taste
- Banana Crumb Cake - Delish
Related: How to Make Basic Banana Bread
(Images: Martha Stewart)