Earlier this week we wrote about dishes that make great leftovers, but the following meals are also easy to prepare in advance! I don't have a lot of spare time every day to spend in the kitchen, so instead I spend a good portion of my Sunday prepping breakfasts, lunches and dinners that are easy to grab when I'm on the go, or reheat for dinner. FIRST ROW
• Recipe to Feed a Crowd: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef: Slow Cooker Barbacoa Beef
• Pan-Fried Falafel and Homemade Pita
• Freeze-Ahead Recipe: Spiced Lamb Meatballs
• Twice Baked Potatoes
• Quinoa-Avocado Salad from Fine Cooking
• Make Your Own Fruit-on-the-Bottom Yogurt Cups
• Crustless Mini-Quiches
• Beet & Sweet Potato Stacks
• Oatmeal in Jars: Make a Week of Breakfast in 5 Minutes
• Smart Tip: Make Your Own Frozen Pizzas
What are your favorite make-ahead-eat-all-week meals?
Related: Cook Once, Eat Twice: 7 Recipes That Make Great Leftovers
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by CrockerOnline.
(Image: See links above for full image credits)