• Tomato, Zucchini, and Eggplant Bread Gratin from Food & Wine - These vegetables look good and taste good together.
• Cauliflower Gratin from Smitten Kitchen - Sometimes we forget what a versatile vegetable cauliflower can be!
• Chickpea, Tomato, and Eggplant Tart from Gourmet - The addition of nutty chickpeas in this tart makes this a meal by itself.
• Fennel, Feta, and Olive Tart from Real Simple - Lots of bright flavors in this tart.
• Savoy Cabbage Gratin from Orangette - Creamy cheese and a bunch of scallions are a great compliment to cabbage.
• Beet and Feta Tart from Epicurious - One can never have too many ways to enjoy beets.
What tarts and gratins have you been making recently?