Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This is Cocktail Week, so we couldn't pass up this summery recipe for a fresh Bloody Mary. Plus: a quick pizza with slow-rise flavor, and six ways to build your tolerance for spicy foods.
• Summer Vegetable And Tomato Bloody Marys - A spicy, morning after, meal-in-a-glass.
• 6 Ways to Build Your Spicy Food Tolerance - Six tips for anyone new to the spicy food world or who just wants go to the next level.
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: S'More Pie - A warm and gooey pie, good enough for a campfire.
• Chicken With Tomato-Saffron Vinaigrette With Mixed Greens - A yummy salad, with a dressing from Thomas Keller.
• How to Make a Quick Pizza with Slow-Rise Flavor - A reliable, delicious crust with slow-rise flavor.
Previous Good Eats: Double Chocolate Ice Cream Pudding Pie from Cakespy
(Image: Caroline Russock/Serious Eats)