In the last few years we've seen hostess aprons show up everywhere. (We can probably thank Mad Men for that.) Unlike the utilitarian workhorse aprons you wear in the kitchen, hostess aprons are all color, pattern, and detailing. Don't get us wrong—we like a cook who isn't afraid to dirty up her apron, but if you're less keen about showing that to your guests, then these pretty, polished aprons are for you.
• 1 Spritely Jig Apron, $32 from Anthropologie
• 2 Dreamy Blue Vintage-Inspired Apron, $34.95 from Sur La Table
• 3 Provence Scroll Hostess Apron, $48 from Elizabeth W
• 4 Cuisine Couture Apron, $32 from Anthropologie
• 5 Tea Time Womans Full Hostess Apron, $27.50 from Betty Love
Related: Survey: What Kind of Apron Do You Wear?
(Images: as linked)