My biggest dream this year is to make fruit wine. I've been brewing beer for several years, and feel ready for a new challenge. I have no idea how to make fruit wine or what I'll need, but I'm ready to find a u-pick farm and give it a go.
I'd also like to take this summer to master The Pie. I can make a pie when I need to, but it's never very pretty or especially...well...good. I'm a big believer in practice makes perfect, so I hope my husband, his co-workers, and all our neighbors are ready to be inundated with my pie experiments.
I have a few other smaller goals on my list. Perfecting my ratatouille recipe, experimenting with making cheese, and playing with homemade soda pops are all things I'd like to tackle in the upcoming months.
What about you? What projects are on your list?
Projects Pictured Above (Clockwise from Top-Left):
• 5 Steps to Mastering the Perfect Pie Crust
• Try This! Easy Homemade Ginger Ale
• DIY Kit: Make Your Own Goat Cheese
• Hot and Steamy: Visual Walk-Through of Hot Water Bath Canning
• Backyard Gardening: Grow Your Own Indigenous Corn!