My favorite way to set a table is to use plain white dishes, simple silverware and glasses and jazz it all up with unusual napkins. This round up of napkins made with vintage prints takes it in a pretty, floral direction. Perfect for summer lunch or anytime you want a bit of cheering up.
I recently bought a set from SunshineSisters (first image) and I couldn't be happier. The napkins are well made and by being double-sided with two different patterns, they offer twice the choice. Fun! The fact that most of these napkins are made from recycled vintage fabric only adds to their appeal.
• SparklePower $16.50 for a set of four
• CharlotteHandmade $22 for a set of four
• SunshineSisters $18 for a set of four
• Liberty of London from Sue Fisher King $35 each
• sweetlittlepeach $7.50 for a set of seven