We've rounded up eight summery goodies, from crisp, white serving platters and non-breakable picnic plates to a grill that you can tote anywhere. If you're planning a big barbecue (or just an outdoor dinner for two), go take a look...
1. Bucket Grill from Crate & Barrel, $24.95 (was $34.95). This would work for the outdoor dinner for two. We're not sure you could get more than two steaks or maybe four burgers on the grill. But how cute is it? And portable.
2. Melamine Dinnerware from Macy's, from $16.99 to $21.99 for a set of four plates, bowls, or cups (was $28 to $36). Lightweight and sturdy—perfect for a picnic.
3. Sausalito Fish Platter from Pottery Barn, $14.99 (was $26). This is just a great, basic serving piece. You certainly don't have to use it for fish; it would work well as a tray for bruschetta or cookies.
4. Le Creuset Caribbean Stockpot from Food Network, $39.95 (was $54.95). Can't you just see a shrimp or lobster boil in this pot? FYI, the Le Creuset dutch ovens are on sale, too.
6. Perforated Stainless Steel Grill Grid from Sur La Table, $14.99 (was $25). Great for grilling smaller vegetables that might otherwise slip through the grates.
8. Colorful Italian Salad Servers from Napa Style, $8.99 (were $18). The photo shows the entire set of cutlery, but the salad tongs are the ones on sale. They come in several bright, beachy colors.