2. Melamine Dinnerware from Macy's, from $16.99 to $21.99 for a set of four plates, bowls, or cups (was $28 to $36). Lightweight and sturdy—perfect for a picnic.
3. Sausalito Fish Platter from Pottery Barn, $14.99 (was $26). This is just a great, basic serving piece. You certainly don't have to use it for fish; it would work well as a tray for bruschetta or cookies.
4. Le Creuset Caribbean Stockpot from Food Network, $39.95 (was $54.95). Can't you just see a shrimp or lobster boil in this pot? FYI, the Le Creuset dutch ovens are on sale, too.
6. Perforated Stainless Steel Grill Grid from Sur La Table, $14.99 (was $25). Great for grilling smaller vegetables that might otherwise slip through the grates.
8. Colorful Italian Salad Servers from Napa Style, $8.99 (were $18). The photo shows the entire set of cutlery, but the salad tongs are the ones on sale. They come in several bright, beachy colors.