At this time of year, the calendar may be pointing toward cooler weather and cozy fall meals, but the markets are still full of the bright produce of summer. It's a great time to be in the kitchen, mixing up summer veggies like zucchini, eggplant and corn with the first autumn squash into comforting soups, stews and casseroles. Here are six recipes to try in the coming weeks.
Roasted Tomato, Squash and Coconut Milk Bisque at Eat Your Greens
6 Summer Into Fall Recipes
- 1 Lasagna Stuffed Zucchini at A Couple Cooks
- 2 Easy French Ratatouille
- 3 Sweet Potato Corn Chowder at The Daring Gourmet
- 4 Pizza Quinoa Stuffed Peppers at Rachel Cooks
- 5 Rustic Moussaka at Canuck Cuisine
- 6 Roasted Tomato, Squash and Coconut Milk Bisque at Eat Your Greens
What are your favorite recipes to make during the transition from summer to fall?