So you live in an apartment with no outdoor space. Rather than lamenting your lot when summer grilling season rolls around, celebrate instead with a few easy and delicious ways to get grilled flavor inside. Here's a look back at some tools, techniques, and recipes that we've talked about in the past that will help you replicate the taste indoors!
Whether you use a grill pan, your oven, or make an indoor smoker, grilling inside captures that great summer taste all year long.
• On the Pros and Cons of Grill Pans
• Good Question: How Can I Grill Inside?
• How To Make an Indoor Smoker
• How To Use Your Broiler
• Taste Boosters: Eight Ways to Add Smoky Flavor to a Dish
• How To Grill Steak Indoors With Less Smoke
• How To Clean a Cast Iron Grill Pan
• How to Make Great Ribs in the Oven
• How To Grill Pizza
• Cherry Tomato Skewers
• Grilled Eggplant Topped with Goat Cheese and Tomato
• Grilled Peaches with Bourbon Vanilla Whipped Cream
• BBQ Chicken Pizza With Caramelized Onions
• Smoky and Succulent BBQ Pulled Pork
What are your favorite methods for grilling indoors?
(Images: Williams Sonoma)
It's Reader Request Week at The Kitchn! This post was requested by HTIERNEY.