Tabasco is one of our all-time favorite condiments, of course. This and other hot sauces add a splash of bright flavor and a zing of spice to whatever we have on our plates. We can't help but sneak a little heat into many of our favorite summer dishes!
• Fried Chicken - A couple of shakes of hot sauce in the buttermilk-egg coating gives fried chicken an extra zip.
• Guacamole - We love adding a little heat to our cool, creamy guac.
• Barbecue Sauce - We never seem to get our BBQ sauce as spicy as we like it. Hot sauce to the rescue!
• Caramel Corn - A spicy sweet snack.
• Spicy Mayonnaise - We love hot sauce in creamy dressings. Try this in macaroni salad, potato salad, and coleslaw.
• Scrambled Eggs - Stir it in and serve it up!
• Gazpacho - Hot sauce gives this chilled soup some extra intrigue.
• Burgers - Mix some hot sauce right into the ground meat while you form the patties.
What other ideas do you have for adding heat to summer dishes?
Related: Can't Take the Heat? How to Eat Spicy Foods
(Image: Flickr member smoorenburg licensed under Creative Commons)