These recipes are clearly designed for people on the go, as people generally are when they have a toddler or two. And yet there's an easy sophistication to most of these, with a dependence on fresh ingredients. They all are just exactly what we want to eat right now.
• Pasta À La Checca - Arugula, cherry tomatoes, garlic and spaghetti.
• Lettuce Soup with Croutons - Herbs and lettuce, simmered and pureed. This looks like it would be delicious cold.
• Lettuce Hand Rolls - Cool and refreshing.
• Tomato Egg Cups - The second our tomatoes are big enough we're doing this. Eggs baked in tomato cups!
• Chinese Broccoli - Blanched Chinese broccoli with a bit of butter, spices, and peanuts.
• Fruit Juice "Gummies" - So much healthier than those packaged gummy snacks - these are just juice and gelatin.
Related: Blood Orange Jelly Smiles
(Images: Marcus Nilsson and Yunhee Kim, all for Cookie)