• 1 Refreshing Lemonade Crock, $135 at Uncommon Goods. Retro fabulousness. (photo via P.O.S.H. Chicago)
• 2 Chiara Drink Cooler, $199 at NapaStyle. The unusual square shape is refreshing.
• 3 Hourglass Beverage Jar (Glass), $60 at Sur La Table. A classic look.
• 4 Cold Drink Dispenser (Polycarbonate), $49.95 at Plow & Hearth. Lighter construction, easier to tote.
• 5 Martha Stewart Collection Drink Dispenser (Acrylic), $49.99 at Macy's. (On sale from $100.) Good sale, and good looks with a lighter weight.
• 6 Paris Hammered Glass Beverage Dispenser, $109.99 at Home Wet Bar. French fancy, and well-elevated base.
• 7 Glass Drink Dispenser, $59-$79 at Pottery Barn. Really nice-looking.
• 8 Apothecary Beverage Servers, $250-$290 at Horchow. Spendy, spendy...
• 9 Cold Beverage Jar, $40 at Crate & Barrel. Solid, practical, handsome, economical. The best of the bunch?
• 10 Turin Dispenser, $39 at Infusion Jars. Something different, tall and skinny!
And now for a drink or two (or three, or four...) to fill up your beverage dispenser.
• Tall, Cool Drinks for a Relaxing Long Weekend - Pimm's Cup, gin and tonic - all the classics.
• Lavender Lemonade
• Lemonade Stand Lemonade
• Raspberry Watermelon Iced Tea
• Simple Pleasure: Cucumber Water
• Rhubarb Soda
• Raspberry Limeade Cooler