Trust us, we've got nothing against a big slice of uber-rich chocolate cake! But our normal dessert preferences tend to veer toward the not-so-sweet side of things. We love fruit and bright flavors, dark chocolate and interesting spices. If you're like us, here's a round-up of desserts for you!
1. Lemon Yogurt Cake with Ginger-Thyme Syrup
2. Rosemary-Walnut Brown Butter Cookies
3. Honey and Spice Poached Pears
4. Chocolate Mousse with Olive Oil and Sea Salt
5. Chez Panisse Gingersnaps
6. Rhubarb Lavender Crumble
7. Frozen Nectarine and Yogurt Pie
8. Sour Cream Raisin Bars
9. Earl Grey Tea Cookies
10. Lemon Spongettes
Do you have a favorite less-sweet dessert?
Related: Entertaining Tip: End with Tea and Coffee
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)