Really popular posts last week included the ultimate list of ideas for what to do with a can of tuna, as well as party-planning tips, lazy margaritas, snack drawers, and what to do with too-early guests in the kitchen. Here's a look at the hottest posts from last week. Read on for ten more links.
• Cheap Eats: 10 Ways to Use a Can of Tuna
• Planning Dinner? Popular Recipes for Every Course
• Dinner Parties: 5 Great Tips for Newbies (Plus Lots More)
• Perfecting Cannelé
• Look! Cute Measuring Cups at Anthropologie
• Eating at the Office: What's in Your Snack Drawer?
• Read This: Why You Should Eat More Iceberg Lettuce
• Medieval Torture Device or Bed Bath and Beyond Gadget?
• Method: My Adventures in Poaching an Egg
• Recipe: Low Sugar, High Protein, Dairy Free Smoothie
• A Modern, Potato Salad-Free Picnic
• Dinner Party Strategy: Dealing with Early-Arriving Guests
• Roasted Red Pepper Mayonnaise and Lazy Margaritas
• The Groom's Cake: A Crazy Chocolate Wedding Tradition
• Tall, Cool Drinks for a Relaxing Long Weekend
• Recipe: Strawberry-Sour Cream Scones with Brown Sugar Crumble
Previous Hot Posts: Green and Yellow Kitchens, Tortellini Salad, a Fabulous Refrigerator Makeover, and a Spring Spritzer